|Kajol Real Name||Kajol Mukherjee Devgan|
|Kajol Profession||Actor, Manger at Devgn Entertainment and Software Ltd.|
|Kajol Debut Movie||Bekhudi (1992)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height in cm||160 cm|
|Height in meters||1.60 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5 Feet 3 Inches (5′ 3″)|
|Weight in Kg||61 kg|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1974|
|Age (as in 2013)||39 Years|
|Father||Late Shomu Mukherjee (director)|
|Siblings||Tanishaa Mukerji (younger sister, actress)|
|School||St. Joseph’s Convent, Panchgani, Maharashtra|
|controversies||Her husband had sued Yash Raj Films (Kajol shares good bond with YRF) for using unethical practices, it disturbed her relationship with both, however the tussle was resolved later|
|Favourite Actors||No specific actor|
|Favourite Actress||Not known|
|Favourite Movies||Gone With The Wind, Casablanca|
|Favourite Songs||Old Hindi film songs|
|Favourite Outfit||Comfortable clothes|
|Favourite Food||Bengali sweets, spaghetti salad|
|Favourite Book||“Hugh Prather’s Note To Myself,science fiction novels and horror novels|
|Favourite Perfume||Cool Waters|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Europe|
|Boys, Family & More||#colpsan#|
|Wedding Date||February 24, 1999|
|Children||2 (1 daughter & 1 son)|
|Car Collection||Audi Q7|
|Net Worth||$16 million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kajol:
- Does Kajol Smoke?: No
- Does Kajol drink alcohol?: No
- She holds the record for maximum wins of the Best Actress Filmfare Awards which she shares with her late maternal aunt, Nutan.
- She has a total of five Filmafare Awards.
- She is also a social activist and is known for her work with widows and children.
- She also received “Karamveer Puraskar” award for the above social activity.
- Actress Nutan was her maternal aunt and grandmother, Shobhna Samarth and paternal grandmother, Rattan Bai were also associated with Hindi cinema.
- Her cousins are Rani Mukherjee, Monish Behl (Nutan’s son) and Sharbani Mukherjee.
- Her father was a Bengali and her mother a Marathi; she states that born in the family of two different cultures she has inherited Bengali temperament from her father and Maharashtrian pragmatism from her mother.
- She started acting at an early age of sixteen while she was in school.
- Kajol was pregnant for the first time in the year 2001, however she suffered from miscarriage owing to an ectopic pregnancy.
- She is an avid reader.
- She is not fashion conscious and loves to wear decent attires.
- Actor Shahrukh Khan is her best friend, they gave many blockbuster movies together.