Mahira Hafeez Khan is a Pakistani film and television actress who started her career as VJ. She has worked with MTV Pakistan and Aag TV as VJ before moving on to her acting career. Her first break in the film industry came with the critically acclaimed film Bol. She is most popular for her character Khirad Ihsan opposite Fawad Khan in Humsafar. Currently, she is seen as Falak in Pakistani drama Shehr-e-Zaat which airs on Zindagi. She will soon be seen making bollywood debut with the movie Raees opposite Shahrukh Khan.
Real Name Mahira Hafeez Khan
Nickname Not Known
Profession Actress, Former VJ
Famous Role Khirad Ehsan (Humsafar)
Physical Stats & More
Height: 5′ 7″
Weight: 55 Kg
Figure Measurements: 34-25-34
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Date of Birth: 21 December 1982
Age (as in 2016): 32 Years
Birth Place: Karachi, Pakistan
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Hometown: Karachi, Pakistan
School: Foundation Public School
College: University of Southern California, Los Angeles
Educational Qualifications: Dropout
Debut Film: Bol (2011)
Debut TV: MTV’s Most Wanted (2006)
Hobbies: Reading and listening old music
• Since her film “Bol”, her married life is derailed and she filed for divorce against his husband Ali, in 2014.
• In 2015, she posted in a halloween picture with a fake “Shiv Sainik”, for which she had to apologize later.
Boys, Affairs and More
Marital Status: Married
Affairs/Boyfriends: Ali Askari
Husband: Ali Askari (m.2007-present)
Salary: 1 Lakh/episode (PKR)
Net Worth: Not Known
2011-2011 : Neeyat as Aalia
2011-2012 : Humsafar as Khirad Ehsan
2012-2012 : Shehr-e-Zaat as Falak
2013-2013 : Coke Kahani as Herself
2014-present : Sadqay Tumhare as Shanno
2014 : Bin Roye Ansoo! as Saba Shafiq
2014 : Mol
2008-2008 : Most Wanted MTV Pakistan
2008-2008 : Weekends with Mahira
2013 : 1st Hum Awards
2014 : TUC The Lighter Side of Life
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mahira Khan
- Mahira’s family originally hails from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- She is a Karachi-based, US educated, who started her career as a VJ.
- Apart from acting, she hosted the “Most Wanted” show on MTV Pakistan “Weekends with Mahira” on Aag TV.
- It was Madhuri Dixit, who inspired her to become an actress.
- Her TV show “Humsafar” was not only popular in Pakistan, but also liked by the in Indian audience when it was premiered on Zee Zindagi.
- Her favourite subject in school was Chemistry.
- Before acting she did jobs like a cashier, cleaning toilets, shutting down the stores at night.
- In 2012, she was listed as the Most Beautiful Woman in Pakistan.
- She likes writing journals about her daily activities and feelings.
- She met her husband Ali, while she was studying in Los Angeles.