Woman's Viral Photo Shoot With Fiancé Has An Empowering Message
As a kid, I was very skinny, but as a teen I was counted to be on the plumper side. Not always, but sometimes I was made fun of, called ‘moti’, given ‘judgy’ eyes and the aunties were ready to hand out their weight loss ‘nuskhes’. Yet, I overcame all that because my mother told me I am perfect the way I am and so is everyone, in all shapes and sizes. That thought stayed with me and even after having fluctuating weight over the years, I love myself in every size. And, I know of people who embrace the same mantra in life.
Just like Stephanie, who’s spreading body positivity with her boudoir photo shoot with fiancé Arryn. Posing topless and shedding off all her inhibitions for Bria Terry of Wolf & Rose Photography, Stephanie’s photo shoot has gone viral.
And why not? It’s shot with perfection, is so beautiful and so full of love.
They posed for Huffington Post‘s boudoir shoot and by the end of it Stephanie thought of it as a “confidence-building exercise”. The whole shoot will not only melt your heart but also make you feel more positive about your own body.
1. “I honestly have never felt more attractive,” said Stephanie.
2. “I was so nervous to see the final result. I didn’t know what to expect. But when I saw the album, I was shocked.”
3. “I look so in love and confident. Every person should be able to see themselves in that light. It is really eye-opening.”
4. The two got engaged in February this year and are planning to get married in 2019.
5. Stephanie recalls, “I remember being in junior high and looking at myself in the mirror, wondering why my stomach wasn’t the way it was ‘supposed’ to be.”
6. “Over the years, I’ve come to accept that I am always going to be considered plus-size.”
“I push myself out of my comfort zone by wearing clothes that I love but aren’t in society’s mold of what is acceptable for bigger women, like crop tops, tight shirts, shorter dresses and shorts. I walk around with my head high, smiling, and show no shame in myself.”
7. They both couldn’t stop smiling throughout the session and after it felt even more connected.
8. She also added how the shoot made her vulnerable, but she overcame that.
9. Arryn loves Stephanie and every inch of her. He never made her feel insecure about her body size. In fact, he made see her from his perspective, which was always full of love for her.
10. “He loves every inch of me, and in his eyes, he has exactly what he wants.”
11. “I think seeing this represented in the pictures is what made me fall for him even more.”
“We have been able to inspire society to believe that who they are and what they look like is enough to be truly loved.”
This is so overwhelming and we just want to shower so much love upon this lovely couple. The message they are spreading is so positive and the chemistry between the two is sizzling. Don’t we all need someone who would look at us just the way these two are? #OptimisticLove
All images have been taken from Wolf & Rose Photography.